[Lazarus] Policy regarding HTML messages [OT]

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Tue Aug 28 21:35:50 CEST 2012

On 28/08/12 20:10, Sven Barth wrote:

> I can't comment on this... I'm normally not switching around window
> managers ^^

I was testing full screen app behaviour on various desktop environments
and window managers, so when we deploy this app, we don't get any nasty
surprises.

> I don't have any problems with saving attachments in Thunderbird... also
> I never had them...

This is weird, because this issue is now on two totally different
machines. One was running Ubuntu 10.04.4 and my current one is running
OpenSUSE 12.1  I setup brand new accounts and configured Thunderbird
from scratch, so it's not like a rouge config file issue or something.

Thunderbird under Windows (which I ran for 2 months recently) I had no
problems at all.

Next I'll try a Thunderbird from the v3.x days, as I never had problems
there.

Regards,
   - Graeme -