[Lazarus] What happened with make LCL_PLATFORM?

Krzysztof dibo20 at wp.pl
Wed Aug 29 12:53:33 CEST 2012

This is from trunk, but official release 1.0 has this problem too. But
now I see that RC 2 branch has this problem too but 2 days ago it
worked . Hmm it seems that something happened with my Free Pascal
installation.

I have linux ubuntu 12.04 64 bit, stable FPC 2.6.0. I want remove FPC
and install it again, but anyone know how to uninstall free pascal
installed not from deb, but from instal.sh script included in FPC gz
archive? "sudo ./install.sh uninstall" does nothing.