[Lazarus] What happened with make LCL_PLATFORM?

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Wed Aug 29 14:59:40 CEST 2012

Krzysztof wrote:
> This is from trunk, but official release 1.0 has this problem too. But
> now I see that RC 2 branch has this problem too but 2 days ago it
> worked . Hmm it seems that something happened with my Free Pascal
> installation.

I don't see any problems in trunk directly related to gtk2, but have an
error as shown below on 2.6.0 and 2.7.1... I'll look in more detail later.

Compiling sqlstringspropertyeditordlg.pas
..
Writing Resource String Table file: sqlstringspropertyeditordlg.rst
registersqldb.pas(105,5) Fatal: Can't find unit sqldblib used by
registersqldb
Fatal: Compilation aborted

> I have linux ubuntu 12.04 64 bit, stable FPC 2.6.0. I want remove FPC
> and install it again, but anyone know how to uninstall free pascal
> installed not from deb, but from instal.sh script included in FPC gz
> archive? "sudo ./install.sh uninstall" does nothing.

Somebody put a list of the files to be deleted in one of the other
mailing lists a few days ago, but I can't easily find it. In general I
just delete the relevant directory from (e.g.) /usr/local/lib/fpc, and
then look for any dangling symlinks in (e.g.) /usr/local/bin and check
(e.g.) /etc/fpc.cfg.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk