[Lazarus] Alternatives to WinCE (Windows Mobile)

Tommi Prami groups.tprami at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 10:12:30 CEST 2012

And hey...

I don't mean that I won't appreciate the work done!!! All the fixes and
work has been very valuable...

Just that if WinCE would be very robust on Lazarus (Like really at
productionuse level) it would need quite an push, and what I looked at
it, it is really out of my league, no matter how much I would like to
help on this...

In general (not mentioned as insult ;) ) I think Lazarus should reduce
the "supported" Widgetsets etc. If something is not top notch quality it
should be dropped or marked as some kind of an official hobby projet or
something like that. Just because Lazarus is an Huge system along with
the FPC.  So us that are not inside the project and hacking it in and
out could see more clearly where to go with it. To choose right
widgetset...

And I am in hurry so text is might not be as Diplomatic as I would like
it to be, so again it is not meant to be insult just and oppinnion (And
not very well formed one). Just to write out so I don't forget. I can
explain in detail later if needed ;)

-Tee-