[Lazarus] Lazarus support for Sorting is completely inadequate.

Alexander Klenin klenin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 12:02:06 CET 2012

On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Michael Van Canneyt
<michael at freepascal.org> wrote:
> Some time ago, We received an alternative implementation of these generic
> classes, but since we do not use generics intensively, we're not really in
> the position to make well-founded decisions.
> As a result, the new implementation is simply floating...

Is that alternative implementation available somewhere?
Note that the current FCL-STL is not too bad, I do not see a need for
complete replacement,
just for incremental improvements.

> So, a maintainer for the FCL-STL generics classes would be welcome.
I'll see what I can do. Would you accept git-generated patchsets?

--
Alexander S. Klenin