[Lazarus] Lazarus 1.0.4 Release

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Mon Dec 3 16:39:01 CET 2012

Il 02/12/2012 17:12, Mattias Gaertner ha scritto:
> The Lazarus team is glad to announce the release of Lazarus 1.0.4.

I've recently posted a notice about the rpm format of recent releases of
Lazarus to be incompatible with popular enterprise distributions (such
as RHEL 5.8, CentOs 5.8 and Suse 10.1), while contents would be fully
compatible.

The reason is that the compression scheme used (lmza) is not supported
by those distributions, and the rpm's, by the user point of view, appear
as if they were corrupted.

I'm currently a bit out of reach (in Hong Kong), so I can't check the
1.0.4 rpm's.

Is that been noticed/considered, or should I enter a bug report?

Giuliano