[Lazarus] New user interface for future major releases of Lazarus

William Oliveira Ferreira bdexterholland at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 12:00:19 CET 2012

2012/12/4 Hans-Peter Diettrich <DrDiettrich1 at aol.com>

> But one option should be feasable, to turn on/off an already installed
> DockMaster on the fly - *similar to the Delphi Un/Docked layout option*.
>
> DoDi

This is precisely the point I was talking about! How can we think of
something about it if we don't know which docking  solution to work? I
think our first standoff is now selecting a docking solutions to change
their behavior in order to be able to create this menu "On The Fly"

sorry about any english mistakes...