[Lazarus] HTTP and POP3 client components

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Dec 5 13:13:44 CET 2012

On 12/05/2012 12:38 PM, michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be wrote:
> That said, the advantage of having these classes visual is nearly
> non-existent.

Yep. But it shows what the user is supposed to access (very useful when
he did not (yet) find the appropriate docu or example)

In fact I rather easily did get it working.

(If someone involved in the project reads this thread: a small
complaint: it does not seem to do a DNS resolving for the proxy: I
needed to give the IP address instead of the name.)

-Michael