[Lazarus] Arabic beta tester for SynEdit needed

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Fri Dec 7 16:09:45 CET 2012

On 07/12/2012 10:32, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
>> I know how it should be shown ideally.
> Then you are ahead of most scientists. ;)

Well ok, that was not 100% true.

The utf8 docs are a lot of text, and no I did not read most of it.

But I looked at other apps (LibreOffice, Notepad++, and what windows
does, if SynEdit does not give extra instruction)

Also I mainly referred to the handling of ligatures (like the one
discussed. Which ideally should occupy one cell in the text.