[Lazarus] Right clicking buttons - no OnClick event?

Crone, Thomas J. crone at cua.edu
Sat Dec 15 21:28:54 CET 2012

The  competition/inspiration/other's doc says:

 Use the OnClick event handler to respond when the user clicks the control.
<<cut>>
Usually, OnClick occurs when the user presses and releases the left mouse button with the mouse pointer over the control. This event can also occur when: ...

So it doesn't outlaw OnClick for right click... :-)

Or could there be an OnRightClick event?

I have a Step button in a celluar automaton program, and hoped to have left click
do one more line, right click to 10 more lines, and shift-click to 10 times the unshifted...

Now, in OnMouseDown, I have:
    if Button=mbRight then StepCount:=10 else StepCount:=1;
    if ssShift in Shift then StepCount:=10*StepCount;
Then in OnClick I use StepCount, but I have to doubleClick to get OnClick to fire....

Tom