[Lazarus] Support for SQLite virtual table?

Krzysztof dibo20 at wp.pl
Tue Dec 18 10:39:17 CET 2012

> A virtual table means you will handle storage. So I think you must always
> implement all methods required to handle that ?

After creating virtual table it should working like normal table (with
joining etc) handled by TSQLite3Dataset. That it worked on PostgreSQL. This
is good alternative for TMemDataset or TBufDataset (especially it is
flexible if application using SQLite for "normal" storage). But SQLite need
some module inititation via API wrapper. This is new for me. I will report
it