[Lazarus] Looking for help: Trying to add better RightToLeft support to Lazarus.

Avishai avishai.gore at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 15:45:07 CET 2012

I can make TForm RightToLeft as Design-Time, but when I do, any
control that is placed on it can not be selected by clicking on it or
moved with the mouse.  The only way is to select it in the Object
Inspector.  Then to move it, I have to change the 'Left' and/or 'Top'
properties.  Also, even if I drop it on a container, it's parent is
always TForm.

--
Shalom,
Avishai