[Lazarus] SynInfoView

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Wed Feb 1 14:04:22 CET 2012

On 01/02/2012 12:47, Alexander Shishkin wrote:
> 01.02.2012 16:43, Alexander Shishkin пишет:
>> Another issue: tooltip now disappears after "begin" inside routine and
>> not shown if caret is in routines` "var" section.
>>
> more precise: tooltip disappears when caret is "scrolled off" from
> screen.

this is currently intended. Needs to be configurable.

But also needs a fix (which is why it changed).
Previously the hith stayed, not only if the caret srolled out (on the
top) but even if the "end" scrolled out. that was nonsense imho.

I'll have to do some speed improvements first. Try caret movements (hold
down key) at the end of a 10000 line unit...