[Lazarus] Add notification to callstack change.

Everton Vieira tonvieira at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 16:47:52 CET 2012

Yes, is some like it i`m already doing. But this mean to put a lot of DumpStacks in the code witch is not nice.

How can the debugger know that a specific line is about to be executed. Must be some listening/event for.

Is in that time i`m been thinking to do some. Some kind that when the line is in the stetted to log units so they make the dumpstack, or something similar, some king of log file, to be able to see in run time what is happen.