[Lazarus] Lazarus frozen on F1

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 9 10:23:28 CET 2012

Am 09.02.2012 10:07, schrieb Graeme Geldenhuys:
> On 8 February 2012 18:26, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
>>
>> Bingo =) It was /tmp/lazhelp which caused the problem
>
> You said you did a reboot? Linux automatically clears out the /tmp
> directory on a reboot, so the problem should have been fixed
> automatically after the reboot.

This is not true. Maybe on your system (and mine as well) "/tmp" is
mounted as a ramfs (or tmpfs), but on Felipe's system it might be a
normal directory on an e.g. ext3 filesystem...

> But then, why did the problem occur in the first place? That's a bug
> that needs to be fixed.

That's what I'd like to know as well. If it occured because of a crash
though than there might not be much that can be done.

Regards,
Sven