[Lazarus] fpdoc + XML description file + indentation whitespace

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 12:18:45 CET 2012

On 9 February 2012 09:23, Hans-Peter Diettrich  wrote:

> A simple modification could help:
> Let all preformatted text start on a new line, not directly after <pre> or
> <code>. The document generators can remove that additional line ending, if
> required.

I think that is wrong!  Maybe the help author wanted (or didn't want)
a blank line to be the first line. Also doing what you say means that
fpdoc must be modified because of FPDoc Editor? So what happens if we
use another xml editor - modify fpdoc yet again?

I say abandon indentation of fpdoc XML files completely!

  - Graeme -