[Lazarus] Fast drawing to canvas

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 13:37:12 CET 2012

2012/2/9  <dhkblaszyk at ....>:

> 1500fps is massively impressive. Unfortunately I'm behind a firewall atm,
> but as soon as I can I will upload my test project.

No worries.

I also did timing around the loading of a 140kb BMP, which took 1ms
per image. I then did timing on painting each image to the screen.
That too, took 1ms.  I used EpikTimer for my timing results.

> have been testing on is 50%HD ie 960x540 and HD.

Those must be pretty boring pictures then! :-)  By that I mean, to
reduce a 960x540 image to a 40kb PNG. A screenshot of my desktop at
that resolution gives me a 600kb PNG image. :)

  - Graeme -