[Lazarus] fpdoc + XML description file + indentation whitespace

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 13:45:40 CET 2012

On 9 February 2012 14:34, Mattias Gaertner  wrote:
> As soon as the data contains one non white space character every character
> counts. The following is not the same:
>
> <var>

> </var>
>

> <var>a</var>

That is what I meant when I said "data between tags". So when FPDoc
Editor indents and word-wraps a long paragraph, it is actually
changing the data - which I believe is wrong. Though word wrapping
would probably be ok.

I haven't used FPDoc Editor is ages, so hopefully things have improved
since I initially stumbled upon the issue.

  - Graeme -