[Lazarus] Fast drawing to canvas

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 14:14:25 CET 2012

2012/2/9  <dhkblaszyk at ze*****>:
> methods proposed by everyone and actually times them as well. The size I
> have been testing on is 50%HD ie 960x540 and HD. The footage will also be
> uploaded to SVN.

OK, recreated my test images at 960x540 resolution. They are now 1.5
Mbyte BMP images. Loading time of each image is between 7-9ms (never
higher than 9ms). Painting is still constant at 1ms per image.

Running the 26 frame animation, I get 104fps without any Sleep() call.
So your target of 30fps is definitely achievable.

  - Graeme -