[Lazarus] Documentation contribution

Everton Vieira tonvieira at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 13:33:02 CET 2012

Would be nice in an open source project to have means to the documentation to be developed in community.

I'm freak sure that lot of people knows a lot of examples and cases of use that could help a lot, a lot of people. A lot sure, hihi.

The problem is always how to organize that, and in that, i strongly suggest some kind of database. Documentation direct in the code is always hard to format and hard to keep a sense of unity and integrity. And on a open source project must be some means of multiple contribution, some times even multiple ways of views of the same matter. Another challenge lays on that, how to keep multiple views of the same matter. After all, what helps one, sometimes doesn't helps other.

Well, this are ideas about documentation.