[Lazarus] RE : Trunk IDE won't display project's main form

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Sat Feb 11 14:03:26 CET 2012

Ludo Brands wrote:
>> Sorry, I think I might have been ambiguous. It's the IDE which won't
>> display the form when it tries to load the project, so it sounds
>> suspiciously as though I might have to instrument IDE code- and quite
>> frankly I don't know where to start.
>>
> When starting lazarus from console, do you get any error messages in the
> console?

Nothing unexpected :-(

0 1>markMLl at pye-dev-07:/usr/local/share/lazarus-trunk$ ./*gtk2
Xlib:  extension "RANDR" missing on display "localhost:11.0".
TMainIDE.ParseCmdLineOptions:
   PrimaryConfigPath="/home/markMLl/.lazarus"
   SecondaryConfigPath="/etc/lazarus"
NOTE: codetools config file not found - using defaults
NOTE: help options config file not found - using defaults
TMainIDE.DoOpenProjectFile select form in designer:
HeavyWethersForm:THeavyWethersForm TDesigner

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk