[Lazarus] IDE Main Window: height is too small and cannot resize (Linux/GTK2)

Samuel Herzog sam_herzog at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 11 17:14:22 CET 2012

Hi Luiz,

you are right. Almost everything can be configured/customized in lazarus IDE.

But this is really important, because "first impressions count".
Recently I convinced a colleage to install lazarus.
On the first start, the Lazarus IDE really looks uggly and not so professional. (on windows plattform)

Sam