[Lazarus] Adding Notes in FPDoc

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Sat Feb 11 20:03:11 CET 2012

On Sat, 11 Feb 2012, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:

>>> ...your descriptions have not been very helpful so far, I'm still waiting
>>> for at least one practical example - XML, not usage :-(
>>
>> Well.
>>
>> Your reply shows you have not actually read the fpdoc docs (it contains at
>> least 2 example XML snippets in the tag reference) or checked out the
>> testunit1.xml file that is checked in with fpdoc itself (it contains notes
>> at various levels).
>
> Sorry that I'm too stupid to read your mind :-(

What does my mind have to do with anything ?

You ask about practical examples. You explicitly accuse me of not being
helpful in my descriptions. So, I explicitly tell you where the examples
are located, when in fact there was no need to do so:

Why do you think I gave revision numbers in the announcement message ?
(Of both the implementation and documentation, to boot...)

The answer is obvious:
So interested people could check out the relevant code and documentation
and study them. Of course, I expect them to do so, and that includes you.

What more can I do ? Travel to Germany and hold your hand ?

Michael.