[Lazarus] ListView problems

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Sun Feb 12 12:18:00 CET 2012

dmitry boyarintsev schrieb:
> Zeljan,
>
> I'm reassigning the item to you.

I just tested the new version, the OwnerData issues look fixed now :-)
I've removed excess code from the example, to verify that Clear and
BeginUpdate/EndUpdate is no more required with OwnerData mode.

Sorting still doesn't work (on Windows only?). I added an according
note, because Zeljan mentioned:
   1.I've fixed sorting some time ago and it works ok.
Should I report an new issue, or what?

Finally I renamed the controls in the example to something meaningful,
so that the code is better understandable, and supplied an according patch.

DoDi