[Lazarus] an application that dont work

ik idokan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 17:06:35 CET 2012

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 18:01, Ing. Héctor F. Fiandor Rosario <
hfiandor at infomed.sld.cu> wrote:

> Dear friends:
>
> i have an unusual problem: i have prepared a simple application to edit a
> TDbf table.
>
> now i have two forms only and when i execute the exe file the first works
> well, but when i try to continue, then the second one appear and the
> application terminate in miliseconds.
>
> really, it is the first time i have this anormal behavior. I will
> appreciate any suggestion to solve this.

There might be two or three reasons for this that you can check very fast.
First try to open the project file and see how the Application.CreateForm
used. It might be the only answer you require.

If that is not the case, more details how you work can help us help you.

> thanks in advance,
>
> Ing. Héctor F. Fiandor Rosario
> hfiandor at infomed.sld.cu

Ido