[Lazarus] Matching gutter width on two synedits

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Mon Feb 13 19:50:56 CET 2012

Martin wrote:
> On 13/02/2012 08:18, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>> Martin wrote:
>>
>>> you got my 2nd mail? In trunk you can use Gutter.OnResize
>>> It is no longer internally used.
>>
>> Yes, but I'd spent the last few days scratching my head over a project
>> that had been "polluted" by the trunk IDE, and for the moment at least
>> am trying to consolidate at 0.9.30.3 ("fixed").
>>
> Ok,
>
> then don't forget to test if OnResize was assigned before forwarding the
> call
>
> or it will break again in future...

I've added an explicit note to the code to migrate to that once I start
compiling for trunk again.

But be warned that before I go anywhere near that I'm going to be
investigating injecting APL-style characters into Synedit. You might
prefer to keep your head down :-)

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk