[Lazarus] Looking for a general text editor

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 10:29:31 CET 2012

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 11:44 PM, Bart <bartjunk64 at gmail.com> wrote:
> See: http://home.tiscali.nl/~knmg0017/software.htm#eplus
> "Download de broncode " has link to sources.
> You also need all units under "Afhankelijkheden ".

It looks pretty good, but as always it has some non-standard
dependencies which are always a problem. I managed to remove them all
and I would like to place my modified code in the Lazarus-CCR. Maybe a
more descriptive name would be good too, something like fpedit. Also
less attachment to the flying sheep. Then it can be added to:

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Free_Pascal_Application_Suite

What do you think?

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho