[Lazarus] Looking for a general text editor

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 10:32:20 CET 2012

On 14 February 2012 00:44, Bart  wrote:
> The UI is in Dutch however.

That's no problem.

> See: http://home.tiscali.nl/~knmg0017/software.htm#eplus
> "Download de broncode " has link to sources.
> You also need all units under "Afhankelijkheden ".

Thanks, but after trying for 30 minutes to resolve the many dependency
issues, and many compiler errors (missing units) I gave up. And yes, I
did download the many extra zip files, but there was still missing
units. I tried Lazarus 0.9.30.x (stable) and Lazarus Trunk using FPC
2.6.0 under 64-bit Linux.

I guess I'll just have to knock together a basic fpGUI editor from
scratch in my lunchtime. It should be 40 minutes well spent. Thanks
anyway for the suggestion.

  - Graeme -