[Lazarus] Adding Notes in FPDoc

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 10:51:06 CET 2012

On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 10:42 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I seriously doubt that, for the simple reason it is not implemented using
>>> the LCL.
>
> I don't really see this as a problem.

But it is the main issue.

> After all, you need to download
> the INF or CHM or HTML or PDF offline help anyway. Not many people
> want to go the "build your own docs" route. A DocView binary is
> available for download (a small download at that), just like the
> pre-generated documentation.

That's the current state but will not be like that in the next
release. The next release will come with everything for offline LCL
help pre-configured, including LHelp pre-compiled.

> Either way, it seems the conversation is dying down and the Lazarus
> Developers once again can't make a clear cut decision on what help
> format or help viewer to use. I guess you all are stuck with the WIKI
> help for the next 10 years. Good luck with that.

It will be CHM + LHelp. No other option is know to me.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho