[Lazarus] Looking for a general text editor

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 12:48:17 CET 2012

On 14 February 2012 13:37, Graeme Geldenhuys  wrote:

> I've got a few apps that could be contenders in the FP Application
> Suite list - or can only LCL based apps play there?

To clarify the list I have....all obviously implemented in FPC + fpGUI.

  * A file manager (yet another Total Commander clone)
  * Globe (a toy style app where you can spin and zoom the earth)
  * Bug Tracker (uses tiOPF and any database backend tiOPF supports)
  * Address Book (uses tiOPF and any database backend tiOPF supports)
  * Calculator (simple, advance and programmer interfaces). RPN should
be supported soon.
  * Installer program - for use with FPC based applications. This is a
reimplementation of the
     Loki Installer which was originally written in C for games like
SimCity and products like Borland Kylix.
  * Image Viewer with thumbnail extraction support
  * Since a few minutes ago, a Notepad style editor, with tab
interface and syntax highlighting for pascal.
  * ...probably a few more tools and utilities lying around somewhere
on my hard drive.

  - Graeme -