[Lazarus] installing chm help

Bernd prof7bit at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 15 01:02:35 CET 2012

Somewhere else (on this list or in the forum) I have seen the define
UseCHMHelp being mentioned (could have been an old post already). How
is this related to the instructions mentioned at the beginning of this
thread?

I can remember I had played around with CHM help a year ago but
deactivated it soon again and only recently by sheer coincidence I
found this define mentioned somewhere and just out of curiosity I
added it to my "build lazarus"-settings, rebuilt Lazarus and
immediately the CHM help was active and working again (at least I did
not change anything else and I'm 75% sure it was somehow deactivated
before).