[Lazarus] WithSynInfoView

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Thu Feb 16 18:49:49 CET 2012

On 16/02/2012 16:15, Juha Manninen wrote:
> Martin,
>
> are you planning to enable the WithSynInfoView feature by default?
> It is a useful feature and works well.
> I know about it because I happened to read your mail about it, and I
> copied the define "WithSynInfoView" to my Build Lazarus configuration.
> I bet most Lazarus users don't know about it.

Yes, I do, but I have a couple of other things at equal prior.

It first needs some fixes:

- It does not follow font, and many other settings
- It still can have noticeable speed impact (so I improved that a lot
already / now requires files of 100.000 or more lines to be noted)

> A related question is how to find all defines supported by Lazarus source.
> Some of them are useful for everyone, some are only for debugging.

For SynEdit features:

WithSynOverviewGutter
WithSynInfoView

There are others for assert and debug