[Lazarus] I made a visualization of the Lazarus SVN repository

Bernd prof7bit at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 18 12:30:29 CET 2012

2012/2/17 Juha Manninen <juha.manninen62 at gmail.com>:

> Bernd, how long you think the animation is kept in the Vimeo site?
> It would be nice to have a similar animation from a longer period of
> time, saved in place where it will stay for reasonably long, and
> provide a link in Wiki pages.

I'm currently uploading an animation of the entire svn history I made
tonight. I had to write a little python script to add some missing
entries in the svn log when entire folders are renamed or deleted
because gource can not yet deal with that correctly (it is normally
best used with git). This time I made it in 960*720 pixel (HD quality)
and with a nice Lazarus logo in the corner. It will be 7:43 minutes
length. It is currently uploading (I have only little bandwidth) and
should be available in a few hours.

It will stay at vimeo indefinitely. If you have an account at vimeo
you can also download the original unaltered file (it is 120MB, h264
encoded). Maybe somebody can download the original file, add a sound
track with some suitable nice and unobtrusive free music and re-upload
it again.

Bernd