[Lazarus] I made a visualization of the Lazarus SVN repository

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Sat Feb 18 17:31:17 CET 2012

Juha Manninen schrieb:

> Thinking of it more, the patch creation could be integrated in the lazsvnpkg.
> Now it has "Show diff for local changes" for a single file. It could
> easily make a full patch of the diffs.

Just a note from my experience with patches:

My installation contains some patches, which probably never will go into
the official repository. When I work on a new problem, and finally found
a solution, a simple diff is not ready for submission. Instead the "new"
modifications had to be extracted (how?), then tested in a clean
environment, at least for completeness, before the final diff can be
submitted.

This is what I (and other contributors) need support for, so that less
patches are rejected only for formal reasons ("too much noise"...).

DoDi