[Lazarus] I made a visualization of the Lazarus SVN repository

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 23:02:22 CET 2012

2012/2/18, Bernd <prof7bit at googlemail.com>:
> The text control is for entering the commit message and the combobox
> is for quickly selecting one of the previously entered commit
> messages.

Yeah, I figured it out. In fact I become obsessed with the memory
leaks and crashes and started to fix them myself. I think I got them
all fixed now.
The code become much cleaner by using classes instead of records, and
generics containers. Lots of ugly type-casts could be removed.
See r35463 and r35469.

> Please file a separate bug for every individual problem you find (you
> have found at least 3 different problems already) so they won't be
> forgotten. I will try to fix them all one after the other and hope
> somebody will apply my fixes before it is too late for Version 1.0

You could look at the remaining usability issues. At least the commit
msg history list collects duplicate strings.
The HourGlass cursor problem seems to be a QT problem. With GTK2 it
works better.

Juha