[Lazarus] [lazarus-br] Re: Como passar uma procedure local como callback?

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Mon Feb 20 22:46:35 CET 2012

On 2/20/2012 10:59, Everton Vieira wrote:
> Has been felt need for examples in the documentation.

i haven't yet gotten to this stage of my stack of "round to its" (joke "getting
around to it") and this seems ok time... not only are examples needed but also
sample output... i have been digging in the help, as many know, trying to get
back my "coding legs" and have found examples that didn't have any output so
that one could see what the result would be with certain input... i've also seen
examples that said something to the effect of "see this example over here" which
took you to another help item that did actually have some example code that may
or may not contain the topic you were looking at before... and again, there is
the need for sample output from sample input...

not only should these examples be in/on the wiki, but they should also be in the
offline local documentation... offline local documentation being the most
important (IMhO)...