[Lazarus] from hfiandor 23 feb 2012 about popup menu

Howard Page-Clark hdpc at talktalk.net
Thu Feb 23 08:37:39 CET 2012

On 23/2/12 3:50, Ing. Héctor F. Fiandor Rosario wrote:
> Dear colleagues:
>
> i have included a tPopUpMenu in a form and programed as in Delphi, but I
> can´t make it visible.

1. You've hijacked an existing thread with an unrelated topic. Please
start a new thread when raising a new issues.

2. A stripped-down version of your code showing the lines that don't
achieve the desired effect will help someone here advise you what to do.

3. We presume since your program comes from Delphi that its a Windows
target, but it always helps others to make this information explicit.