[Lazarus] Custom Controls package cannot be found

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 10:34:48 CET 2012

On 23 February 2012 11:25, Mattias Gaertner  wrote:

> The clean commands are paired with their counterparts.
> make clean all
> make bigideclean bigideclean

But both these clean options seem fundamentally broken - as this
message thread showed. But thanks for the info though. I'll search the
lazarus docs to find out the difference between 'make all', 'make
ide', 'make bigidea' etc... There just seems to be too many options
with the make command.

>>     git clean -d -x -f
>>
>>   -d   Delete untracked directories too
>>   -x   Do not use the git ignore file rules
>>   -f    Force a "yes to all" to remove all untracked files.
>
> That would delete the directories the user added, wouldn't it?

As the above example shows, everything that is not tracked by the
repository will be deleted. If you wanted to keep something, simply
add whatever you want to keep (executables, other files or
directories, even regex is supported) to the .gitignore file. Then
don't specify the -x option. No some files or directories will be left
alone.

  - Graeme -