[Lazarus] Custom Controls package cannot be found

Henry Vermaak henry.vermaak at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 10:46:39 CET 2012

On 23/02/12 09:26, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 23 February 2012 11:13, Mattias Gaertner  wrote:
>>
>> Do you know how to do that with Make?
>
> I know nothing about makefile's - for good reason. What I suggested is
> very simple to implement using Object Pascal. ;-)

A build system can only delete object files that it knows it created.
If a build system deletes any other files, it's broken.

This is why you need to do a clean before you update from the
repository.  Otherwise, directories can move which will leave old
compiled units lying around.

It's easy enough to create a clean repo with svn/git, so use that if
you're sure you won't delete anything you want to keep.

Henry