[Lazarus] Message error when closing IDE

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Thu Feb 23 23:33:46 CET 2012

waldo kitty schrieb:

> BUT it would be nice for the window title to say something OTHER than
> "Error"... perhaps the window title should be "Heap Trace" or similar???
>
> this has been on my "Requests To Make" list for some time but i've not
> gotten there yet... until now ;)

And when you touch that code, can you also suppress the IDE splash
screen, that makes some of the smaller windows invisible and inoperative
(on Windows)?

It's really bad when a user has no idea why the IDE startup doesn't
proceed, because the splash screen hides an dialog which waits for
input, and furthermore how to terminate that hidden window :-(

DoDi