[Lazarus] Why the Java became so strong?

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Feb 27 14:22:57 CET 2012

On 02/27/2012 01:35 PM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> I never heard of a web page written in C/C++
We (my wife's company) uses an application written by my son in Object
Pascal and that actually "writes web pages" (aka html files). In fact it
is a desktop-GUI based Editor that allows for managing sorted lists of
web pages and external links. The content is uploaded (via FTP using
another dedicated tool written in Object Pascal) to a standard web
server (see e.g. http://www.dgabaldon.de/aktuell/html/aktuelles.htm and
http://www.dgabaldon.de/methadon/html/a.htm ).

-Michael