[Lazarus] Why the Java became so strong?

Everton Vieira tonvieira at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 19:25:22 CET 2012

I'll try once more to tell on what i'm refering: "project managemant of the
development". All that i have to say about it is in that. Who some day had
worked with project management and has the insight of how could be done in
the open source enviroment knows on what i'm talking about it.

Everton Vieira.