[Lazarus] SourceEditor: strange "gap" on right hand side

Martin lazarus at mfriebe.de
Tue Feb 28 20:42:47 CET 2012

On 28/02/2012 18:50, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
> Sven Barth wrote:
>> As said it presents a complete overview of the current file to you.
>> You see where you changed something (yellow and green like on the
>> left) and where you put breakpoints. In the future there might be
>> icons to indicate compilation failures, warnings, hints, etc.
>
> Nice one, I did something similar way back for bookmarks in an
> embedded script editor.
>
> Could it be merged with the scrollbar to avoid visual duplication?

Only if the scrollbar is owner drawn....

But there are more differences:
- Folded lines: present in overview, but not in scrollbar
- "Scroll past end of text" allows the last line to scroll to the top of
the editor. This is done by showing none existing empty lines. present
in Scr.Bar, but not overview