[Lazarus] Project management

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 22:00:20 CET 2012

2012/2/28 Everton Vieira <tonvieira at gmail.com>

> It is already there for a long time: Help -> Reporting a Bug
>>
> Is true, my fall, but the idea of the front-end is still up.

You can perhaps make such front-end yourself as a contribution. :)
It is not a trivial task because you must connect and update the actual
Mantis bug tracker and mostly replicate its user interface.
It makes sense if the IDE can automatically collect information about an
exception or other error, and about the environment like OS, FPC version,
Lazarus version etc. Otherwise it does not make much sense to replicate it.

BTW, this is not really an issue of project management but rather bug
management.

Juha