[Lazarus] Project management

John Repucci john.repucci at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 00:04:14 CET 2012

> From: Hans-Peter Diettrich <DrDiettrich1 at aol.com>
> Subject: Re: [Lazarus] Project management
>
> Everton Vieira schrieb:
> > And
> > to elegantly show the contributor who did the examples and so on.
>
> Right, sometimes it would be nice to know whom to ask specific questions.
>
> DoDi

As much as I would like to get answers directly (and promptly) from the
source experts, I would prefer that the developers be allowed to focus on
development (if that is their passion).  I would rather have a set of SMEs
(subject matter experts) as a buffer.  Yes, they will have to ask the
developers questions, but they can act as intelligent filters and
translators (meanings of questions, not language). This would also help
develop the next set of developers or documentation writers, as they will
develop systems to help the inexperienced help themselves.