[Lazarus] MouseOver hint is broken

Reimar Grabowski reimgrab at web.de
Wed Feb 29 02:14:35 CET 2012

On Sun, 26 Feb 2012 08:16:14 +0100
zeljko <zeljko at holobit.net> wrote:

> Ok, just tell me if composition is ON or OFF so I can try to fix it.
It is not as easy as that. I tested different desktop environments with and without compisiting.
There's no problem without compositing and there is no problem with compiz compositing.
The problem manifests itself only in Gnome3 mode for me which uses compositing but not compiz.
Some hints are broken when shown for the first time (I did not see any pattern). Showing a broken hint a second time with no different hint shown in between always works. Showing a broken hint a second time with different hints in between sometimes works and sometimes doesn't (again no pattern).
If I can provide any help just tell me what to do.

R.