[Lazarus] SourceEditor: strange "gap" on right hand side

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 09:30:29 CET 2012

2012/2/28 Martin :
> It can be switched on and off in the IDE options.
>
> It does show (for the entire file):
> - position of breakpoints
> - position of bookmarks
> - changes (unsaved/saved) per line
> - implementation/interface/initialization (shaded grey)
> - current visible page (shaded grey)

I don't know who implemented this, but it is a nice feature. Beyond
Compare has such an "overview" bar for a long time, at it works very
nice in BC.

One suggestion (though I know it is probably still work-in-process)
from my experience with Beyond Compare... make it clickable. So when
you click on a bookmark area, the editor jumps to that area instantly.

  - Graeme -