[Lazarus] Project management

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Feb 29 09:43:45 CET 2012

On 02/28/2012 10:59 PM, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
> What's missing from the current documentation tools?
After doing an addition to the help sources (supposedly using FPDoc, I
did not yet try to use it, but found the discussions on your recent
improvements to it very encouraging), how to (quite automatically)
create from the svn sources (with my additions) a combined Lazarus
offline help (in order to test the additions) that includes all aspects
like Help-on-Help,  FPC-Language, IDE, RTL, LCL, user additions, ... ?

-Michael