[Lazarus] Missing Documentation

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Feb 29 11:31:02 CET 2012

On 02/29/2012 11:17 AM, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
>> How do you hook into the IDE dialog help system? Is this by
>> registering yet another help package?
> Yes.
>> How would the IDE decide between
>> a HTML, CHM or INF help system for the dialogs in the IDE?
> Whatever the user installs.
This is nice (for the moment). But of course there need to be means to
automatically keep the different options in sync.

> I'm currently working on this.

This does sounds good (even if not many information on this is
available right now).

In fact I don't understand why you did not mention this up til now ? (Or
did I just miss it ?)

-Michael