[Lazarus] Missing Documentation

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Feb 29 15:04:56 CET 2012

On 02/29/2012 02:45 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> [ I apologise if I sound frustrated with you, but it probably is
> because I am. ] ...

No wonder regarding That I do complain about missing tools but don't
have the the resources to decently follow the different paths suggest by
you and others and try out all the new features currently under
development / consideration.

(As I in fact right now don't have any urge to actually _use_ Lazarus)
I'll try to keep my mouth shut and just watch what might come up and
will test ASA something seems to have stabilized.

Maybe then I can actually try to do the (very minor) contributions to
the documentation I have been planning (as you know) .

-Michael